Hift App Review
|Chance of Getting a Date|
|Ease of Use / Navigation|
|Value for Money|
Hift - Review by Editor - Overall Rating: 3.9 out of 5
Hift is a dating app exclusively for people who have contracted herpes and other forms of sexually transmitted diseases. The app is available on the iOS and Android platform, since 2015, to enable people with STDs to meet, chat and build relationships without any judgment. It provides an opportunity to discover love after being diagnosed with a life challenging situation. It has a growing STD community for people to share their experiences and stories to encourage other fellow mates to lead a healthy life and believe in establishing long-lasting relationships.
|Download Hift iOS App Now||Download Hift Android App|
- Basic membership for standard members
- VIP Membership
- 1 month for $12.99
- 3 months for $17.97 ($5.99 per month)
- 6 months for $77.94 ($12.99 per month)
Hift is a brand new dating app that works just like tinder, but focuses on people with herpes (HSV 1 and HSV 2). The app is designed in a fun way to engage these people in a happy dating environment. It has a very simple and intuitive user interface that helps start things very quickly on the app. All you have to do is enter your email address for verification purposes and you can start using the app right away. The app is very honest and verifies the identity of all its members registering on the site. It also confirms that the profile information is true so that it is comfortable for connecting with people who are true to your interest.
How it Works
The app is free to download and use from the app store. You have to setup your own profile by entering some basic details about yourself as well as upload a picture to make your profile look attractive. Once your profile is ready, you can hit the ‘play’ button to get a group of your potential matches. The basic phenomenon that works on this app is the swipe-structure like tinder; so, it’s very easy to select matches and connect with someone you find interesting on the Hift app.
The profile picture and information about potential matches will be displayed on your screen and if you like someone you can swipe to the right and if you are not interested, you can move on simply by swiping the screen to the left. If you want save or view them later by swiping it to the right, to begin contacting someone on this app, it is mandatory that the people who you like also like your profile. This does not guarantee that you will find a match, but still its member base from various parts of the world and especially from the United States makes sure that you'll end up with someone within a matter of time, on this app.
PositiveSingles app provides unique features that are mostly available only on this platform,
- Moments is a unique feature on the Hift app that allows you to share your views, likes dislikes and favorite things with people on the app. You can initiate interesting conversations with people sharing your similar interests. It is more like a social media setting.
- Start communicating with people who have shown you mutual interest.
- Search for more compatible matches based on your location.
- Keep a track of people who have shown interest in your profile.
- Your photos can be made visible only to your favorites list of people and hide it from unwanted users.
- Free members can access only three groups of potential matches per day.
- Hot Topics, an in-app forum that allows you to discuss with other members on various topics related to herpes dating, sexually transmitted infection, sexual life and steps to overcome barriers sustaining it.
- You can get involved in the community by voting on various topics.
- It provides recommendations based on your profile information for increasing your potential matches.
- If you upgrade to a premium package you can own a special VIP emblem as well as initiate messages to anyone you like. Apart from this, you can read and reply to all the messages and get instant notifications for new messages.
- The app is designed specifically for STD dating; it easy for you to connect with other singles from various parts of the world.
- Not only dating; Hift allows you to make new friends, contacts and groups to eliminate the stigma concerning herpes and sexually-transmitted diseases.
- It ensures that all the users are serious about dating people with sexually transmitted diseases and verifies all the information provided by them.
Plenty of features
Exclusively for people with sexually transmitted diseases
Resources on dealing with STD symptoms
Affordable price bracket
Less communication facilities
Limited fan base
Hift app helps people with herpes and other STDs to make friends, date and establish good long-lasting relationships with other people. It follows a different approach by enabling users to access all its features for free. STD singles across the globe meet on a common platform to eradicate stigmas and motivate each other to find their love. If you want to explore the dating sector after contracting a sexually transmitted disease, then Hift can be the ideal place.