PositiveSingles App Review
|Chance of Getting a Date|
|Ease of Use / Navigation|
|Value for Money|
PositiveSingles - Review by Editor - Overall Rating: 4.9 out of 5
PositiveSingles is a popular dating app for people with sexually transmitted diseases, like genital herpes, oral herpes and HIV. In 2012, the app was launched on the iOS & Android platform and has more than 1 million registered members. Herpes users comprise 80% of the total member base and it has become one of the most important destinations for HSV singles. It has an active STD community, comprising inspirational stories, helpful articles on coping with the viral disease and getting treated successfully.
|Get PositiveSingles iOS App Now||Get PositiveSingles Android App|
- Basic membership for standard members
- Gold Membership
- 1 month for $29.95 (saving 25% off the regular price of $39.95)
- 3 months for $59.95 (saving 50% off the regular price, working out at $19.95 a month)
- 6 months for $95.95 (saving 60% off the regular price, working out at $15.95 a month)
PositiveSingles app can be downloaded from the Apple store or Google Play and has a lot of user-friendly features. It also ensures the privacy of their users by letting only people with herpes and other STIs to create an account on the website. You can register on the app with the valid email address and you can also set up an unlock pattern on the app to protect your privacy. By entering all your basic details, interests and type of partner you are looking for, on your profile, you can immediately start finding matches similar to your taste on the app.
How it Works
PositiveSingles app has a simple swiping phenomenon where you will get profiles with photos on your screen. You can tap on a picture to access the information and like their profile if you are interested. By swiping to the right you can either favorite, like or save the profile of interesting members and by swiping to the left you can move on to the next profile. Once you find someone interesting, you can send a wink to start the contact with them. Apart from this you can also maintain a photo album and browse other profiles anonymously.
PositiveSingles app provides unique features that are mostly available only on this platform,
- In-depth profile: Users can create detailed profiles by stating their age, gender, hobbies, interests, occupation and type of partner they are looking for.
- E-greetings: You can send free e-cards to your special someone or for people who celebrate their anniversaries and birthdays through the app.
- Flirts/winks: Uses can send winks for free to let the other person know that they are interested in them.
- Communication facilities: The app provides a dedicated email system and Instant Messenger to send messages to people whom you are interested in and also chat with them in real-time.
- Forums: PositiveSingles app consist of an exclusive forum for sexually transmitted diseases and people who are affected with STDs can share their problems and experiences on this forum in various categories. It is also a great way to interact with new users and also establish relationships with like-minded individuals.
- Blogs: There are plenty of articles on STD, dating, success stories; life experiences, lifestyle, health and travel that will help educate these people on coping with their disease as well as getting good treatment to live a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Privacy: Users can block people from communicating with them and also hide their profile and photos from people they don't want to view or share. They also scrutinize all the profiles to keep spammers away and also encourage users to report in case of suspicious activity.
- Chatroom: People with STD can access the chatrooms to interact with many members on the site. It helps in building groups, communities and relationships with others easily.
- STD counselor: There is a counselor available on the app for getting dating advice and tips to establish relationships with people who are suffering from herpes and STDs.
User-friendly and interactive app
Options for Gold members are unlimited
High quality services
Affordable membership subscription
Outstanding communication options
Limited features for free members
Have to subscribe to a gold membership for communicating with others
PositiveSingles app on the iOS & Android platform is designed especially for people with herpes to mingle with other like-minded singles and establish friendships, romantic relationships and long-term committed partnerships. All the features that are available in the desktop version can be accessed on the app. It is compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and is absolutely free to download from the store. The app has some advanced features like blogs, chat rooms and forums for people to interact with each other without discretion. The swipe feature makes it easy for choosing matches to date and interact with people on this app.